DisclaimerThis blog site is the Author's personal project, and it is not sponsored or endorsed by his current employer or any of the previous ones.
- Embedding Gender Diversity into Talent Management
- Introverted Leadership and Diversity Management
- The rise and fall of Generational Diversity
- Gender at the crossroads
- Attitudes towards diversity management: personal lenses
- 3 Mentality patterns of men executives sustaining the glass ceiling
- Diversity management: languages and accents in the workplace
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Gender
There’s no way to build effective diversity and inclusion approaches without modifying the existing talent management processes. We can tirelessly repeat the benefits of having a diverse workforce and we can develop sophisticated business cases but real change will only … Continue reading
Numbers fatigue Yes, I’m getting tired of the constant drop of statistics showing that we are far from gender equality in the workplace. I have to confess that I don’t pay attention to them anymore. We invest much time and … Continue reading
With the increasing political and social pressure around gender equality, it is becoming challenging to know what men executives really think about the topic. Most of them don’t dare to share their true opinion about women advancement to the top executive … Continue reading